[Typo3] Problem with Simulate Static - Help...

Kimmo Helle kimmo.helle at paitsio.com
Wed Jun 15 21:45:45 CEST 2005

Not a stupid question at all... But yes, my server has mod rewrite
available. That can also be recognised from the fact that the subdomains are
redirected through .htaccess and they use mod rewrite without any problems.

It might be just me with my two left hands, but I hope my examples could
help you to find the resolution ...I really hope so as I do need this to
work :(

Kimmo

On 15.6.2005 21:10, in article
mailman.1.1118859044.8156.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de, "Chris