[Typo3] wrap content header with table instead of h1 tag

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 15 21:47:34 CEST 2005

never mind the LOAD_REGSITR actually why not just modify the
styles.content.get call?

styles.content.xxx is discussed in depth in the TS by example, and then
if you go to your site root template and look at the template analyzer
you can click on the extension called css_styled_content and it will
show you typoscript that gets the content for the left and right column.
  then in your template just add a wrap using TS in your template.

I think styles.content.getLeft.wrap = <..> | </..>  should work forma
quick glance