[Typo3] TYPO3 ready to use web site templates

Carla Froitzheim cf at cf-webservice.de
Wed Jun 15 13:05:42 CEST 2005

> This is strange because I remember a lot of postings here which ran like
> "I'd like to contribute but I'm only a html/css/dreamweaver expert". So
> either we have managed to keep this people from the list, or they're
> just not interested...

I remember the posting on the design list and I wrote that I am also not a
designer but was working on some TS and html snippets which were not ready
at that time. But in the meantime it is, some of the TS snippets are
published in the accessible menus article.

So what I can offer is

> - checking and cleaning the HTML and CSS

and adding accessible features.

Carla