[Typo3] Is there an extension like the Docu of this Site?

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Wed Jun 15 12:13:32 CEST 2005

Ramon wrote:
> Hi, i want to make Documentations like this:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_quickstart_de/
> Is there an extension to generate the Table of Content?
> With Sitemap and so on I can't get such a Table of Content.
> In the Source I found this:
> BEGIN: Content of extension "extrep_mgm", plugin "tx_extrepmgm_pi1"
> But i can't find this extension in the repository?
> Maby this is not for the community, thats ok, but is there something like this
> that i can customize?

Currently the docs your are talking about are generated out of OpenOffice .sxw files.

They get uploaded with the extensions and the extrepmgm extension (which is not public)
does the conversion ...

AFAIK they won't give away the extrepmgm extension ... and also it is woven with Ext-Upload
and other things.

Currently there is work going on on TER2 and pherhaps this time the Doc-Generation is separated
from Ext-Handling .... So it would be possible that the SXW-2-HTML Extension gets public.

Pherhaps you could try to create a multi-level menu (which can also be done by a sitemap element)
just have a look at how the sitemap is defined in the TS Object Browser (Mdoule "Template")
If you format it nicely with CSS it will look almost the same as the index generated by extrepmgm

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard