[Typo3] TV 0.4.0 and TYPO3 3.7.0

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Wed Jun 15 11:50:32 CEST 2005

Sacha Vorbeck wrote:

>>This is a bug/"missing feature?" of TV 0.4.0.
>>Choose a "classic" element (like "Regular Text") and change the Type to
>>"Flexible Content".
>>Select a DS, save (!) and finally choose a TO.
>
> meanwhile an extension is available that adds the TV-FCEs to the wizard.
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/new/templavoila_cw/

Morning Guys,

Just trying to figure out if it is possible to get rid of the wizard or
at least to get rid of the elements that are excluded by DENY. I read in
the changelog that long ago Robert created a TS option to change the ce
wizard.

Is it possible to change it. I really don't want to bother backend users
with that enormous list.

gRTz

ben
--