[Typo3] extension kickstarter: field type "Database Relation"

Alexander Köberl alexander.koeberl at bobic.de
Wed Jun 15 10:46:52 CEST 2005

Hi list,

What I want to do is to create a relation to a Table whose records are
stored with pid=0.
(=whose records are stored in the root of the folder tree)

First I created the database-table with a few records in the root (pid=0).
In the second database-table I selected the field type "Database Relation".

(Both tables are created with the "extension kickstarter").

Whatever I select as relation-type ('select global', 'select from root
page'), I'm not able to get the records (with pid=0) from first DB-Table
when I create new records in the second table (stored on different pages
with pid>0).

Can anybody tell me how to solve this problem?

For example, BE-Users and Static Templates are stored on root page too.

Thanks
Alex