[Typo3] TYPO3 ready to use web site templates

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Jun 14 15:54:33 CEST 2005

The updated Import/Export capability in 3.8 comes very close to giving a
nice way to package TempaVoila templates for download.  It captures
TemplaVoila records and static template files into a single T3D or XML file.

The only limitation I've seen so far is that it only captures static
files from the filesystem at the first level.  For example, when it
captures an HTML file, it also parses that file and captures the images
and CSS referenced within it.  However, when capturing the CSS (or any
other internal file) it does not capture images and other files
referenced within that CSS file.  I'm currently working on a patch to
optionally capture all referenced files and should have it completed in
the next few days.

If there's any interest in using this capability let me know and I'll
post on the list know when its working.

jeff