[Typo3] TYPO3 ready to use web site templates

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Tue Jun 14 15:51:45 CEST 2005

Am Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:46:16 +0200 schrieb HokuS <just.dont at write.2me>:
                                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you really expect to get help with this attitude???

You are new on this list and start just asking and you want to get our help
without sticking to the list rules???

Don't you think that's rude and brazen???

TYPO3 is no toy like *nuke, so go ahead and read the fine manual first,
after that configure your mailclient according to the list rules and you
MAY come back and ask again for help!

Many many people have done it like that before why should you be an
exception???

In my opinion you got way too much help until now considering your
attitude!!!

Have a nice day
Ingo

--