[Typo3] Chatbox extension available

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Tue Jun 14 15:24:03 CEST 2005

Jean-Baptiste Rio wrote:
> Great Job. The Mahjongg works well except you have a javascript error at
> the end when you win the game. I suppose that it tries to record the
> result in the highscore or something like that...

That JS error shouldn't be .. at least it's not under FF/Lin. I tested it under
windows also but not till the end (now as you say it ... :)

The solitair is still a little bit buggy as it's wasn't really easy to code
compared to the onClick and img.src='otherimg.png' thingy of mahjongg ...

> There is a strange behaviour too in the forum. What kind of forum do you
> use ? CHC ?

Hmmm ... I use CHC .. and until now I never had any problems with it ... but I
didn't test that installation/instance really ... just inserted it looked if it
was there and done ... pherhaps I missed some storage folder setting ...

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard