[Typo3] random image extension

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Tue Jun 14 14:55:57 CEST 2005

Hello Christoph,

At the moment I'm too busy at work to work on the wag_randomimage
extension (or any other extension that's not directly work related) and
I don't have a working computer at home at the moment. I have been
thinking about adding a text field though, so maybe in the future when I
have more time...

But I might know a solution you can use right now if you're using
templavoila. You can make a flexible content element that basicly does
the same as the 'text w/ image' content element, but does allow either
of the random image extensions.
If you don't know what I mean, but do use templavoila I'd be happy to
explain it to you in more detail.

Groeten,

Rudy Gnodde
Wijngaarden AutomatiseringsGroep & WIND Internet
Email: rgn at wag.nl
WWW: http://www.wag.nl >-+-< http://www.typo3demo.nl