[Typo3] TYPO3 ready to use web site templates

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Tue Jun 14 14:31:56 CEST 2005

Michael & List,

Yes you're right, this Urban Nomad template was posted a few days ago after a
lot of efforts from Ryan Off with my help, on trying to package a real usable
(and configurable) template out there in the TER.

Given that we now have more experience in packaging a (non Templavoila)
template
I can offer my help and learnings to anyone who is happy to provide the
design..
. Same as some other people here I am no designer, but can help with the
integration of a nice design into a template.

Cheers,
Stephane