[Typo3] TYPO3 ready to use web site templates

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Tue Jun 14 12:52:22 CEST 2005

Michael Scharkow wrote:

> Then please write a hundred templates and stop complaining. I recently
> started an effort that people could submit templates that should be
> released as an extension so that we have state-of-the-art templates for
> people like you. Guess what, I got exactly ONE template submitted, which
> means I have to write them myself which means they'll be released later
> this year.

I saw your post in the dev list regarding new templates and really hoped there would
something get started ...

I also asked my boss if we could make some but he rejected ...

I would make some in my spare time but the big problem I have is that I am no designer.
I know about all that if-then-else programming stuff and about T3 but if I ever make a
web-design (yes, I tried it) you probably will go to the toilet after watching it :))

If somebody could make a few different designs and send me some of the Photoshop .psd or gimp .xcf files
I would be glad to make HTML and further T3 templates out of them ...

I think there are also quite some other people who have the ability, time and fun to do some
templates but I guess not many people bring the ability to design, htmlize, cssize, and typo3ize
a template ...

Pherhaps we could make some if we distribute the work ...

A posting on the "design" newsgroup could bring us in some photoshop templates ...

Would be glad to see that thing starting ...

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard