[Typo3] TYPO3 ready to use web site templates

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Tue Jun 14 12:27:54 CEST 2005

HokuS wrote:

>> If you did a full install including static data (install tool,
>> database manager), you should have a number of static templates
>> selectable in the template section of the BE (green, company, ...).
>> Not state of the art design anymore but not too bad either.
>

> Really aren't available any other templates than these build into TYPO3?
> If I will have a choice from over a houndred of items I will easily find
> one that fit my needs. So if you can please help me.

Then please write a hundred templates and stop complaining. I recently
started an effort that people could submit templates that should be
released as an extension so that we have state-of-the-art templates for
people like you. Guess what, I got exactly ONE template submitted, which
means I have to write them myself which means they'll be released later
this year.

For now, this just appeared in TER:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/new/tmpl_urbannomad/

Greetings,