[Typo3] TYPO3 ready to use web site templates

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:01:24 CEST 2005

Have you been LOOKing at these templates (there is even one called
business)?

Besides if this is not enough there are a few free templates and if they are
not good enough you should just make your own...

NB You should still respect the guidelines for this mailing list as you
accepted when subscribing... Using your full name when posting. It's not
much to ask.

//Jane Larsen