[Typo3] RTE Problems formatting...

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 14 05:37:47 CEST 2005

I am having problems formatting my text and such with the RTE in my FCE
field and in my footer which is a constant throughout the site.

The FCE is like any other FCE, which is put into use in this page:
http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign/index.php?id=14

The container, the title, the subtext ("Have any questions? If so..."),
and the elements container.  I enabled the RTE, but when I change a text
to a link, or make them bold, it comes as you see in the page, without
the formatting and just the code.  Why is this?

--

Also for the footer, I put a link for the "Strategic Command Center" but
it simply does not show up formatted.  The whole footer displays there

#Footer
lib.footer = RECORDS
lib.footer.source = 56
lib.footer.tables = tt_content
lib.footer.conf.tt_content = TEXT
lib.footer.conf.tt_content.field=bodytext

lib.footer < lib.footer