[Typo3] Where do all these wraps come from?

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Mon Jun 13 22:25:45 CEST 2005

Christian Lerrahn wrote:
[...]
> However, everytime I
> use a Hx tag, I'll also get a <font type="verdana" size=3> and a <strong>
> tag. I've unset all the wraps I could find that contained font tags but
> the problem doesn't disappear. Any hints where these wraps come from? I'm
> using css_styled_content, in case that's important to know.

I think those wraps are inserted by an rte transformation.
But that fact that something like "<font type="verdana" size=3>" is inserted
to your html output says that you mix content.default and
css-styled-content.

did you include any static template in the "Include static:" section of you
TS template ?

greets
rupi