[Typo3] insert records and news language problem

Jesse Osmer jesse at lilio.com
Mon Jun 13 17:50:58 CEST 2005

Hi,
     Here's my situation. When I insert news records on a multi
lingual page, the default language displays everything correctly but
the German page does not display the image or author link. The normal
multi lingual news page works fine displaying the english and german
news items just fine.

I only have the problem when I insert news records on another multi
lingual page. It seems like there is a bug in the multi lingual
aspect of inserting news records. The german page just does not grab
the image or author fields from the template or something.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jesse