[Typo3] tt_news LIST view does not listen changing constant listMaxW

Hans van Dijk hans at netklaar.nl
Mon Jun 13 16:31:08 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm using Typo3 3.8.0 with tt_news 2.2.21
In the object browser of my root-template I see this

[singleMaxW]=240
[singleMaxH]=180
[latestMaxW]=80
[latestMaxH]=60
[listMaxW]=140
[listMaxH]=90

I have changed the value of listMaxW several times, but in the
tt_news LIST-view I still get the images 500 px wide!?
When I change the singleMaxW it shows directly in the FE in SINGLE-view.

Further down in the pagetree there's no other declaration of the
constant listMaxW!
Does anybody know what I have overlooked here?
Where should I check for this spooky 500 value?

Regards,

Hansup