[Typo3] New indexed search?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Jun 13 15:17:49 CEST 2005

Hi,

> The Search Statistics are there: Page Info Module.
> The Crawler Interface is there, but the crawler is not finished yet.
> Look at the Extension in the EM and you will find a lot of
> improvements...

Found. Thanks.

I was wondering because I had trouble using the indexed search version
2.1.3 on a multilingual web site a while back. At that time I found a
patched version on typo3.fr and I thought those changes would be
integrated in the newest version, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

And there are also things like bug #902 [1]: the bug is described as
happening in version 2.1.3 and solved in version 3.8, but with the
release of Typo 3.8 there was no new release of the indexed search. I'm
stilll rather confused...

Cheers

François Suter
Directeur technique