[Typo3] Backend Characterset

Matt Webb matty at thesparklab.com
Mon Jun 13 14:30:42 CEST 2005

Hi list

Hi there, i have a multi language Typo 3 site, and want to add a Greek version. I have everything on the front-end set up fine, however i cannot configure the backend to be in Greek ? when i select greek from the dropdown in the set-up nothing happens. I have come to the conclusion, to make this work, i need the backend of the site to be set to "charset=iso-8859-7". But dont know hot to do this without doing it globally.

Does anyone know how i can make the charset change when a user logs in who has their back-end language set to greek ???

Any help would be great.

Regards

Matt

- Matt  Webb (mattwebb)