[Typo3] typoscript subpage menu, How do I...?

Jacob Floyd techgurufloyd at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 18:16:12 CEST 2005

DOH!

I've had that problem before. Thanks for pointing it out.

Is there a tool that can parse through typoscript and check for places that
aren't capitalized properly? That would save me a lot of time (at this point
it could have saved me about 3 days worth of searching for why things aren't
working as they're supposed to. At least for this site. I have another one
I'm working on, but I haven't gotten around to doing the templates yet...)

Thanks!