[Typo3] Two simple tt_news questions

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Sun Jun 12 14:45:50 CEST 2005

Amir Mualem wrote:
> I went to the EXT manager and updated tt_news but when I did, all seems
> fine exept in my single view news the category shows nothing.  Why is
> this?

because there's an error in tt_news (2.2.x) which prevents this ;-)

> Also, when I go to the docomentation where I look to find answers on how
> to add new tt_news fields it changed... how do I add new tt_news fields
> now?

what do you mean ? there is only a section "extending tt_news" in the
manual.
and btw: tt_news can be extended like it is done with every other TYPO3
extension. There are tons of docs about this and also hundreds of examples
in the TER where you can learn from.

greets
rupi