[Typo3] [Translate to English:]

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sun Jun 12 13:11:53 CEST 2005

> Jan Bednarik wrote(a):
>
>> Can I get rid of the signs [Translate to English:], [Translate to
>> German:] somehow? It really annoys me. I know I have to translate it,
>> I don't need Typo3 to remind me :)

I have done public extension which prevent adding [Translate to :] to
empty headers.
Search for 'trans2rm' or
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/trans2rm/

After installing all you have to do is to add one line to your RootPageTS:
TCEMAIN.default.disablePrependAtCopy = 1

I also reported 'adding [Translate to :] to empty headers' in
bugs.typo3.org so maybe it will be fixed in T3 3.9.0

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz