[Typo3] Two simple tt_news questions

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 11 22:48:07 CEST 2005

I have recently taken a break from Typo3 and I am back working in full
speed.  However during this break it seems tt_news have done quite a few
updates which have left me confused.

I went to the EXT manager and updated tt_news but when I did, all seems
fine exept in my single view news the category shows nothing.  Why is this?

Also, when I go to the docomentation where I look to find answers on how
to add new tt_news fields it changed... how do I add new tt_news fields now?

Those are my two simple questions... Thanks!