[Typo3] A sleuth of problems, if anyone cares to help.

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Jun 11 16:28:24 CEST 2005

> **2.  In the right navigation (the right column), I have entered the
> following TS to transfer all the pagecontent from a specific page into
> that mapped area.
>
> #Right Navigation
> lib.rightnav < styles.content.get
> lib.rightnav {
>      select.pidInList = 51
>      select.orderBy = sorting
> }
>
> HOWEVER, I am unsure as to how to make sure that the header titles of
> each content object in the right nav has a specific style.  I am
> unsure as what would be the best way to configure the header titles
> of the page content ONLY in that page or in that area.  I know it has
> to do with wrap and such, however I dont know how to put it into and
> cooperate with the above TS I have shown you.**

Do it like this:

#Right Navigation
lib.rightnav = COA
lib.rightnav {
    10 < styles.content.get
     10.select.pidInList = 51
     10.select.orderBy = sorting
}

Then you will be able to add almost any kind of stdWrap function outside the
original styles.content.get. In this example I use stdWrap although wrap and
if are available directly for
COA.

lib.rightnav = COA
lib.rightnav {
    stdWrap.wrap = <div class="myspecialcontent">|</div>
    stdWrap.required = 1
    10 < styles.content.get
    10.select.pidInList = 51
    10.select.orderBy = sorting
}

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/COBJ_ARRAY_COA_COA/

In the CSS-file you can change the behaviour of every item inside this
"myspecialcontent" container to be different from default CSS. To make this
work yuo have to insert them _after_ the default values:
Something like:

h1,h2,h3,h4 {
    font-weight:bold;
    color:blue;
}

.myspecialcontent h1, .myspecialcontent h2 {
    color:red;
    text-decoration:underline;
}

Should be working in a similar way.