[Typo3] Where do all these wraps come from?

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Sat Jun 11 15:11:22 CEST 2005

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:05:46 +0200
"Helge Vad" <helge at mereteland.dk> wrote:

> > I'm using tt_news for articles on my site. As tt_news has only one body
> > element, I have to do some formatting using HTML. However, everytime I
> > use a Hx tag, I'll also get a <font type="verdana" size=3> and a <strong>
> > tag. I've unset all the wraps I could find that contained font tags but
> > the problem doesn't disappear. Any hints where these wraps come from? I'm
> > using css_styled_content, in case that's important to know.
> Did you by any chance look into the content(default) template - and other
> static included content templates, (ie using the Template Analyzer) ?
> I  believe I recently had to overwrite these headerwraps in order to control
> header HTML output for standard text content elements
>
> content {
>   defaultHeaderType = 1
>   wrap.header = |<br />

Yes. I checked everything I could find in the Object Browser and all the
wraps in content are unset by my template. I have also checked the setup
and contants of plugin.tt_news but I just can't find anything that
matches these tags.

Christian

--
    Jesus legte den Jüngern aus, was in der ganzen  Schrift  von  ihm
    gesagt war.

    Lukas 24,27