[Typo3] Strange! Can't create new content elements

Thomas Hempel thomas at scriptme.de
Sat Jun 11 08:29:10 CEST 2005


I solved the problem! :)

I simply changed the uid of the content element with the extrem uid to the logical correct value and
then I changed the next auto_increment value to the correct value. After this, everything works as
expected again. :)

With this SQL query you can repair the tt_content table.
ALTER TABLE `tt_content` AUTO_INCREMENT=[value of next auto increment]

Or you do this with phpMyAdmin.
	Select table tt_content
	Select tab operations
	Insert the correct value in the field auto_increment in section "Tabel options"
	and press "Go"

That's it. I don't know if this where written anytime before, but maybe this could be useful for
some others here...


More information about the TYPO3-english mailing list