[Typo3] if condition help needed

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Fri Jun 10 18:08:15 CEST 2005

Amr Mostafa wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I'm trying to write a TS if condition that will return true if the page
> has child pages.
>
> What I'm doing is simply, a sub pages menu on each page, when the if
> condition returns true, the menu should be rendered, if not, then no sub
> pages exist, which means the menu shouldn't be rendered.

You don't need a condition for that. If you have a menu of entryLevel X
and there are no subpages on that level there will be no menu. But if
you want to get rid of the object (including possible wraps) look for
the required and ifEmpty properties here:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/stdWrap/

Greetings,
Michael