[Typo3] extension manuals

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Fri Jun 10 16:53:28 CEST 2005

"Kraft Bernhard" <kraftb at gmx.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1118313026.23598.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> raluca oprean wrote:
>> Hi list
>>
>> How can I read any extension help manual after I download them from the
>> site? I get a zip archive with many xml files in it. How can I read it
>> wit the Open Office? Which file should I open?

I suppose you are saving those files with Internet Explorer? When saving
those files IE offers you .zip extension, which is wrong ('nice' work,
Billie Gates). You just save those files with .sxw extension, as like
Bernhard said - use OpenOffice to open them.

Boris Senker

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production, TYPO3
Hosting

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr