[Typo3] menu problem [horizontal/vertical mix]

Piotr B. pj at work.hyhy
Fri Jun 10 10:15:24 CEST 2005

JoH wrote:

> Use something like this for the first level menu:
> [...]
> If you don't want to hassle with browsers having problems with floated divs.

thanks!
but this method will bring me only one menu with all options from the
specified level - or am i wrong? i want to have for example - 3 vertical
menus in the horizontal order - each horizontal branch taken from the
specified page. i'll try this one, but i'm not sure if it's going to
work as i want to.

greets
	pj

--