[Typo3] wrong labels in userlisting of newloginbox and sr_feuser_register

betain betain at gmx.net
Fri Jun 10 09:50:13 CEST 2005

Hello again,

I found the not_so_obvious answer in the newloginbox docu after heavy
digging and trial and error.
(http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/newloginbox/
TypoScript_Reference/)
Here it says: "... setting of the value
"._LOCAL_LANG.default.listFieldHeader_typo3experiences".
This value overrides the normal value ..." It does not state that and
how how you do it with other
extensions.
So add something like this to your Template setup:

plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi3._LOCAL_LANG {
   de {
	listFieldHeader_static_info_country = Land:
	listFieldHeader_zone = Bundesland / Staat / Provinz:
	listFieldHeader_language = Sprache:

// 	listFieldHeader_your_extension_of_feuser_which_is_shown_in_brackets
= Text you want here
	}
}

Greets,