[Typo3] print tt_products basket & finalize pages

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Fri Jun 10 09:02:37 CEST 2005

Dear Harry Jung,

> After the mail is sent to the customer, he/she should print out the page
> with all the necessary information:
>
> 1. Selected Products
> 2. Name, Email, address etc.
> 3. Shipping & Payment Information
> 4. Total-Price etc.

it is intended that you use the DELIVERY CODE for this. This will create
a html file in the directory you have specified.

> Problem:
> -----------
> The data besides of the products is such dynamic, so that in the print
> output only the products appear, but not the rest of the information.
>
> In the TS-Setup i put the standard config for printing:
>
> [..]
> page.21 = TEXT
> page.21.value = printable version
> page.21.postUserFunc = tx_make_printlink
> page.21.postUserFunc.target = _blank
> page.21.postUserFunc.make_user_int = 0
> [..]
>
> But it seems (and that is logical) that the engine refers only to the
> 'basket-PID', where this data isn´t available.
>
> So my question is: How can i get this working ?
"Please note that the link will be generated as a USER_INT object by
default, i.e. that the link will be generated after the page has been
pulled from the cache."

tt_products does not get cached now. Some work needs to be done to make
this possible.

Greetings,

Franz Holzinger