[Typo3] Help for mcuniverse Horizontal Bulletlist Menu example

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:51:03 CEST 2005

I'm trying to implement the menu, but I'm not sure I have done it alright
(and it doesn't work). I just get the text from the template.

1) I have added the code of 1) in my template & uploaded multimenu.js to the
indicated path (tried with a diferent path at first but since I didn't get
it right I'd copy the example more closely)

2) I have not been able to find the indicated css file in the listing so I
copied the css from the bottom of the example to my own css for my template
and set the path for it
- Is this the way it should be?

3) I added a td instead of the div but same class and text otherwise

Then I get to: AutoParser ext: template code
And here I'm in doubt.
I have added the code snippets to my setup for the main template, just
changed the css path to my setup.

I then added the code from this section: Horizontal Bulletlist Menu Typo3
Code

I put the "body" code for the css in my own css document and changed the
path for the htc file to match my fileadmin path

I then tried running the whole thing, but it seems as if I just get the
content of the template text, so maybe I didn't get it right with the
autoparser thing?

Any help appriciated :o)

//Jane Larsen