[Typo3] Re: Caching

Gabriel Junquera gabriel.junquera at wsberlin.de
Thu Jun 9 09:06:32 CEST 2005

See what a fool I have been.

I had a panel at the left where, in some high template was set to get
the content from a plugin that disabled cache. In the end, some other
template was overriding that, but still the cache did not work. I had
realized of that, but the combinations of this issue and the fact that
the pages are not cached if you are logged in in the backend made me
think that was not the problem. I had born the two things into
consideration, but not together, so they always combined to disable the
cache. I only realized when I talked to a friend and he viewed the pages
in his PC. Thanks anyway, sometimes you need to tell things just to
realize of what they really are.

Have fun

Gabriel