[Typo3] RTE Problem

George Hunka geh at panix.com
Wed Jun 8 20:15:13 CEST 2005

Dear list (and for archival purposes),

The problem (as the "permission denied" message suggests) is in the file
permissions.

Remember to set the permissions on the required directories recursively:
an easy enough thing on Unix, on Windows a slightly different animal.
That's the key; otherwise, all your pathnames will come up locked.

Best,
George