[Typo3] tt_news 2.2.14

A. Banani ali at binaere-manufaktur.de
Wed Jun 8 15:08:35 CEST 2005

Hi,
I´m using tt_news version 2.2.14 and I would like to have the more link
displayed right after the news_latest so I used following code:
subheader_stdWrap {
	append = TEXT
         append.data = register:newsMoreLink
         append.wrap = <span class="news-latest-morelink">|</span>
         crop = 200|...|
}

which worked fine for older versions of tt_news but the latest version
(2.2.14) does not display the more-link for the first news-entry
(news-latest)!

Other news-entries are being shown correctly, it just doesn´t work for
the first entry anymore.

Am I doing anything wrong or is that a bug?

Thanx and best regards

ali