[Typo3] mail form, never send to Recipient-email

Tristan Kohler tkohler at acomm.ch
Wed Jun 8 13:21:28 CEST 2005

"Richard" <news at oberon-inf.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
mailman.2343.1118191353.19958.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
> I created a mail form,  and I never received email at the Recipient-email
> why?
>
> this web site is on unix machine
> and the SMTP server configuration in php file is ok.
>
> Any idea?
>
> Richard :)

Hello, at first I'ld like to suggest you to test the mail in the install
tool of Typo3, does it work ?

IF yes, than you can try to watch your log on the mail server you are using.
Does the connexion made correctly ? Maybe some parameters are not allowed
from your mail server.

You can also watch what happen on the network if the mail server used is not
on the same machine, use "tcpdump ..."

Regards,

Tristan