[Typo3] Fetching previous level's title

Johan Dalström johan.dalstrom at clearit.se
Wed Jun 8 13:12:14 CEST 2005

Hey, everyone!

I've been working with Typo3 since 3.6.1 and I still haven't figured this
out, so I figured I'd write an e-mail to see if you guys had any ideas.

Simplified, my treestructure looks like this:
Main Site
    Main section
        Under section
    Main section
        Under section
etc...

What I want to do is use gifbuilder to make a header for each page visited,
and I have no problem doing that. It makes a gif showing the title "Under
section" when I'm visiting an under section page. What I do want is for the
gifbuilder to show the title "Main section", when I'm visiting an under
section page.

This is what the code looks like:
centerImage = IMAGE
centerImage.file = GIFBUILDER
centerImage.file {
  XY = [10.w]+5,30
  10 = TEXT
  10.fontFile = fileadmin/clearit/arial.ttf
  10.text.field = title
  10.fontColor = #599d2b
  10.fontSize = 14
  10.offset = 0, 20
  10.align = left
  10.antiAlias = 1
}

What should I put instead of title to show the title of the level before, is
really my question.

I've tried leveltitle:-2 etc, but I haven't gotten it to work. I'd really
appreciate help in this matter.

Thank you,

Johan Dalström