[Typo3] wrong labels in userlisting of newloginbox and sr_feuser_register

betain betain at gmx.net
Wed Jun 8 12:12:49 CEST 2005

Hello,

I use sr_feuser_register and newloginbox.
I extended the the sr_feuser_register-plugin by some fields.
When I open the user-listing I get fieldnames in brackets like this:

<snipp>

	Stadt	Stadt
	Land:
	Bild:
	[first_name]
	[last_name]
	[tx_chcforum_aim]
	[tx_chcforum_yahoo]
	[static_info_country]
	[zone]

</snipp>

I looked at "class.tx_newloginbox_pi3.php" and found

<snipp>
> 	function getFieldHeader($fN)	{
> 		switch($fN) {
> 			default:
> 				return $this->pi_getLL('listFieldHeader_'.$fN,'['.$fN.']',1);
> 			break;
> 		}
> 	}
</snipp>

what made me think, that only labels from
"newloginbox/pi3/locallang.php"
are rendered correctly because they look like this

<snipp>
>         'de' => Array (
>                 'listFieldHeader_username' => 'Benutzername:',
>                 'listFieldHeader_name' => 'Name:',
</snipp>

What can I do? What did I miss?

Greetings,