[Typo3] Pic duplication using Flexforms

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Wed Jun 8 11:20:37 CEST 2005

Harald Klotzberg [decomplex audio HQ] wrote:

> I have graphical Headers as ImageField, Fixed W+H Element in TemplaVoila.
> If i add a Image in the Page Header, Typo always add a _01.gif
> at the End and duplicate the gfx in fileadmin directory.
> If i add a Image as normal Content Element, everything is ok,
> no duplication then!

If you select a file from the fileadmin in a file-select-box then it will be copied
over to the respective directory in the "/uploads" directory of the TYPO3 root ..

this can't be worked around ... it's default T3 behaviour ...

This is mostly so because files belonging to the same File-select-box have to be in the
same directory ...

greets,
Bernhard
--