[Typo3] Allowing non-Admin users to insert frontend plugins?

Michael Courcy karatepla at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 8 00:16:18 CEST 2005

Hard to answer to your problem as we can't see your configuration, but
it's probably a question of giving the good right to the good group. I
had the same problem at the beginning, and I manage to understand my
mistake by comparing my setting to the setting used in the quickstart
package.

You should try to reproduce them exactly at the beginning, test it and
then start the customisation after you validate the first step.

Michael