[Typo3] multiple templates for a site?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:12:32 CEST 2005

Jan Bednarik wrote:

>> Using regular Web->Template module, is it possible to create multiple
>> templates (template record) be created for a single site?  Right now,
>> 'Click here to edit whole template record' goes to one template record.
>
> Go to the list module and click "Add new record to this page" (or
> whatsoever). There you can add another template.
>
> --
> Jan Bednarik

Thanks, Jan. I'm able to create multiple template records for the same
site now.  But somehow these templates are related because deleting or
hiding one affects how the site looks under another template even though
  I made sure each template has Constants, Setup under Clear and
Rootlevel box all checked.  What I want is to see how the site looks
under every independent template.

Bing