[Typo3] Multiple Languages and TV problem

Menno Appelhof menno at appled.nl
Mon Jun 6 17:35:00 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Currently we have build a site with typo 3.7.0 in combination with
templavoila 0.4.0 and it works perfect.
Now we want to have a second translation of the site in the same tree.

After reading
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/HMENU-1/ and
modifieing the template and the TV TO I now have the flags working. But when
I click on a flag the URL changes from L0 to L1 and vice versa but the
language doesn't change. The mouse over text of the flags gives the text in
the correct language though.

My setup field contains this for the multiple languages:

lib.langMenu = HMENU
lib.langMenu.special = language
lib.langMenu.special.value = 0,1,2
lib.langMenu.1 = GMENU
lib.langMenu.1.NO {
  XY = [5.w]+4, [5.h]+4
  backColor = white
  5 = IMAGE
  5.file = media/flags/flag_nl.gif  || media/flags/flag_uk.gif
  5.offset = 2,2
}

lib.langMenu.1.ACT < lib.langMenu.1.NO
lib.langMenu.1.ACT=1
lib.langMenu.1.ACT.backColor = black

What am I missing or is it just that TV doesn't work with multiple
languages.

Any Ideas?

Menno