[Typo3] Declaring css file

Michael Courcy karatepla at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 6 16:53:44 CEST 2005

Hi Mathias,

-Ok for the full name I change the configuration of my mail client
-I don't see what you mean by full quoting, as soon as I will understand
I will applicate it.
-If I broke some other rule of the mailing list it was really not on
purpose, I 'm very used to check carrefully in the documentation and in
the archive before asking, I signal every time I was able to solve a
problem on my own. I try as far as I can to respect the deal : help
others and others help you.
-If I didn't notice something obvious I'm really ready to hear from you.

Thank you.
Michael Courcy