[Typo3] Advantage and Disadvantage in keeping 1 only typo3 installation

Grégory BECKER ml-typo3-english at gb404.com
Mon Jun 6 16:30:09 CEST 2005

Hi,

With a unique installation, a backend user can manage all sites without
login/logout. Database between websites is shared (page contents,
records stored in sysfolders, users, groups). Extensions are shared
between websites (only one installation per extension required). No
performance improvement. You can however limit users to a part of the
page tree.

Choosing this way to manage many websites depends on your needs.
Can you store all your websites on the same server ? If you can, why not !

Gregory BECKER