[Typo3] Your Login Has Probably Expired

Dummy Acct mydummyaccount at cox.net
Mon Jun 6 15:06:01 CEST 2005

Hello, listmates.

I've having a bit of a problem with Typo 3.8. I can install the
interface fine, and I can install extensions, but when I try to add
something new... whether it be a page or a backend user.... I get the
message "Your login has probably expired. Do you want to refresh it
now?" Upon clicking "Yes", I get a popup window showing me logged in...
and no new BE user or page. upon clicking "No", I get "fields are not
filled in proberly", even if they all are.

Ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Chad