[Typo3] Version 3.8 - Any breaking changes?

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Jun 6 13:17:50 CEST 2005

Dmitrii Dimandt wrote:
> That' what I hate doing :)) I wish everything was as easy as "plug and
> play" :))  Oh well, guess I'll put transition off for a couple of
> weeks, see what others are saying and then slowly and carefully
> upgrade.

We work on "PnP" but a lot of developers don't.
Basically, that's what we set up the coding guidelines for.
If you stick to them, the API function will return the correct stuff -
if you build code yourself instead of using the API functions, life gets
a lot more annoying

--
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
	$this->fresseHalten = 1;