[Typo3] dmail: short/cut off url when fetching content

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Mon Jun 6 08:18:58 CEST 2005

Hi Morten,

something similar was already reported on the bugtracker [1]. The reason
in that case was a local installation of the extension "plugin_mgm"
(Web>Plugins). Please take a look at the list of loaded extensions in the
extension manager with "shy extensions" activated. For plugin_mgm the type
should be "Global" (ext installed in typo3/ext/) and not "Local GL" (ext.
installed in both typo3/ext/ and typo3conf/ext/ with the latter overruling
the first). If plugin_mgm is installed local you have to delete the local
installation to get direct_mail to work.

Regards
Thorsten

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=862

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!
  >> http://typo3.org/1438.0.html <<

It's not a bug - it's an undesired feature.