[Typo3] Declaring css file

Torsten Schrade schrade at lineara.de
Sun Jun 5 22:04:48 CEST 2005

michael wrote:
> Hi list
>
> I want to put some css declaration in the header of the page and I try this
>
> page.headerData.10 = <link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet"
> type="text/css">
>
> But it doesn't work, and I can't find a clear documentation on
> page.headerData
>
> Any Idea ?
>
> Michael.

Hi Michael,

if you look into TSRef you'll find that headerData is a CARRAY(cObject!
Array) which means that you have to define some Objects in arrayform.
Just do it like

page.headerData.10 = HTML
page.headerData.10.value = <link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet">
type="text/css">

and it will work.

But for stylesheets, I would recommend page.includeCSS anyway.

Cheers, Torsten