[Typo3] images not imported from .t3d -> 3.8.0

Volker Biberger info at sitekick.de
Sat Jun 4 21:07:59 CEST 2005

Hi Group,

I have a really strange behavior of T3. When I export a pagetree from
3.6.1 and try to import it into my 3.8.0 I get the preview perfectly
with all images and pages. As soon as I import the tree all images are
gone and they are not saved to the server. However I can add pictures
to the content-elements without problems. just importing via t3d does
not work.
This is very strange. All Graphic-tests run Ok. Permissions are properly set.

It must be stupid me, I cannot image that such a basic function has a
problem. So what am I missing?

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Other than that I think 3.8.0 is a blast. So many functions have been
added and everything runs smoth (so far). Thanks t3-Team.

Regards
volker